The casual bike hotel in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Our bike extras
The Bike-Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm is the hip address for your perfect bike holidays in the Austrian mountains. The bike hotel Astrid in Saalbach Hinterglemm is the perfect location for enjoyable biking stay – everyone from beginners to experts get their money’s worth while cross-country touring, soul riding and freeriding.
Your benefits at the bike hotel Astrid Saalbach
- Your mountain bike hotel in Saalbach Hinterglemm is located directly at the Kohlmaisbahn cable car – even faster ascent to the Monti-Trail (formerly Milka-Line), Panorama-Trail and many other exciting routes!
- Guided MTB and freeride tours with the Glemmguides – bookable individually and as you desire (more information in German: www.glemmguides.at)
- Weekly guided e-bike tour with host Herbert himself
- Use of the freeride and downhill trails
- 24 h sport laundry service
- Drying room with laundry and shoes
- Secured bike garage
- Wash and service area
- Repair tools & assembly stand
- Daily energy package
- Route planning assistance
- Weather information and warning alerts
- 10% off bike rental at Rabbit Sports
- And many other bike benefits with the JOKER CARD
Two ascents per day are free of charge with the JOKER CARD that you as a Hotel Astrid guest receive upon your arrival. Enjoy 30% off bike tickets for Austria’s largest bike region and much more!
Unlimited mountain biking entertainment in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 400 km marked MTB paths and diverse trails
- 120 km e-bike tours throughout the region
- 720 km cycling and biking paths in the entire holiday region
- Connection to the Tauern Cycle path
- 6 summer cable cars with bike transport:
- Schattberg X-press
- Schattberg Sprinter
- 12er KOGEL
- Connection to the Bikepark Leogang
Rental of e-bikes, mountain bikes and equipment exclusively at Rabbit Sports (more information: www.rabbitsports.at)
- Bike obstacle course Saalbach Hinterglemm for your personal training
Numerous bike-related events: driving technique camps, Glemmride Bike-Festival, Worldgames of Mountainbiking, tuning workshops, etc.