Iron calves in just a few days - we don't guarantee success, but we do provide the best conditions! All-round care and refreshment will get you started directly from the hotel into the trail world. You can wash and repair your two-wheeled darling in front of the hotel, and it will find a safe and dry place in the bike cellar. And after a day in the saddle, you can really relax in the wonderful wellness area!
Prices per person in a standard double room
- 3 or 4 nights incl. breakfast
- Wonderful breakfast menu
- 1x per week MTB downhill training with Stefan
- Bike wash station
- Bike storage area with CCTV
- Locker for each room
- Repair kit, laundry service, bike jersey and much more.
Our all-inclusive packages are per person per stay and include our regional breakfast as well as all standard services at the Hotel Astrid. They do not include the local tourism tax (€2.00 per person per night) which applies to all guests aged 15 years of age and older. Dinner can be booked as an additional service (kitchen closed monday evening).
- Healthy and hearty breakfast buffet
- Fitness bars and isotonic drinks
- Laundry service for your cycling clothing
- À la carte dinner or half board in the hotel's own Restaurant 626 can be booked additionally
- Sauna with "Waldesruh" wellness area
- Outdoor spring with terrace & sunbathing area
- Bath bag with bathrobe for your stay
- Ingenious bike tour tips from junior chef & bikeguide Stefan
- 1x per week MTB downhill training with Stefan (Mi od. Fr)
- Guided freeride, downhill and e-bike tours with bikeguide Stefan on request (DI-FR).
- Bike washing station at the hotel
- Video-monitored bike cellar with lockers for each room
- Comprehensive repair kit for your bike
- Freeride routes next to the hotel
- Free wireless internet in rooms, restaurant and bar
- Underground parking (1 parking space per room, either at the hotel or at our second parking area around 500 metres away)
- Saalbach Joker Card