Included winter services at Hotel Astrid at a glance
For the perfect ski holiday in Saalbach
Peak culinary treats, gorgeous relaxation and unforgettable experiences are already included in the Hotel Astrid holiday rate! Discover a series of highly attractive included services for every taste that will most certainly sweeten your stay. We’re looking forward to welcoming you soon in the stunning Glemmtal!
NEW: Hotel Astrid gourmet board
- Breakfast buffet with tasty, homemade products and freshly prepared egg specialties
- Enjoyable four-course set dinner menu, with soup and starter buffet, choice of three main dishes (meat, fish, vegetarian) and dessert (exception: dinner not included in the early season)
- Crisp daily salad buffet
- Gala dinner every Friday
- Themed buffet every Saturday
- Children’s menu for our younger guests
- Weekly fondue evening
- Weekly dessert buffet
- Weekly cake platter in the afternoon
- As the Kohlmais Stub’n is closed on Thursday, hot food won’t be on offer. There’s an extended skiing snack instead of the regular dinner served from 4 to 6.30 pm. This includes a choice of two soups, select cold treats and something sweet to cap off things.
- Use of the sauna and spa area
- Secure room for ski equipment
- 10% discount on ski and boot rental
- WLAN in the rooms and restaurant
- Sun terrace with chill-out lounge
For a small surcharge in winter
- Lent bathrobe (€ 8 per stay)
- One parking space per room/suite approx. 500 m from the hotel (€ 10 per night)
- Village tax € 2.00 per person per night (from 15 years of age)
Enjoy an unforgettable winter holiday in the heart of the Alps – we're looking forward to seeing you!