Cuisine at your Saalbach hotel with half-board
Half-board in summer and winter
From a hearty lunch during a day of skiing to a delicious dinner – the Kohlmais Stub’n is always your best spot. Austrian and international culinary highlights are served in the cosy, rustic atmosphere. Fresh produce from local suppliers and seasonal produce – we place great emphasis on high quality in all areas. Spending your holiday with us, you can taste that we cook with love, because that’s what our Saalbach hotel with half-board is all about – in every season.
Regional specialties with a modern twist on winter nights
The culinary team of the Kohlmais Stub’n in Saalbach Hinterglemm give it their all in the evening. Great taste, absolute freshness and a keen eye for details set the tone Let yourself be amazed by a modern interpretation of regional delicacies.
Kohlmais Stub’n – opening hours à la carte in winter
- Evening menu from 6 to 8 pm (only with table reservation)
- Closed on Thursdays
Summer food at the Saalbach hotel with half-board
Culinary delights are not limited to winter. We get to spoil you with only the finest of Pinzgau cuisine from breakfast to dinner as part of our half-board. Here are some things to look forward to:
- Breakfast buffet with regional, fresh products for a good start to the day, also available on the panorama terrace in fair weather
- Sweet treats in between – cake platter with home-made delights and delicacies in the afternoon
- Gourmet evening menu: 3-course set menu with three different main courses to choose from, for every taste
- Fresh salads from the buffet every day
- Different specials depending on the weather, such as BBQ nights on the panorama terrace
Select culinary treats play an important role at Hotel Astrid in Saalbach Hinterglemm. You’ll certainly get your money’s worth here. Have you already requested a non-binding offer?