Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
skiing in Saalbach doesn't get any better
HOME OF LÄSSIG – Saalbach is arguably the coolest ski region in the Alps, and for several reasons. Putting in some great turns on perfectly prepared slopes, swishing to a halt and celebrating during après-ski – just as a holiday in Austria in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn should be!
The merger of Leogang and Fieberbrunn has created a genuine freeride Mecca– Saalbach also has something to offer off-piste!
Our tip: Staying at the Hotel Astrid you are right next to the Kohlmaisbahn valley station (no. 51, Ederabfahrt) in the heart of the village, so accessing the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is easier here than anything else. The slope map shows you more. You’re even close to the diverse winter events.
Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn:
- 270 km of slopes – 140 km BLUE, 112 km RED, 18 km BLACK
- 70 lifts – 29 gondolas, 22 chairlifts and 19 T-bar lifts
- Over 60 mountain huts
- Artificial snow-making possible on all main pistes
- 13 reservoirs
- Investments since 2000 – over € 449 m
- Cool events throughout the region
Snow parks, freeriding & night slopes
Slope speedsters get their money’s wroth in the freeride parks. The diverse options for ski and board provide tons of fun for beginners and pros.
- Easy-Park: Kickers, boxes and wavy lane offer the perfect introduction for all levels at the intermediate station Streuböden of the Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn.
- Freeride Park: Freestyle and freeride come together at the Asitzmuldenbahn. Four features on a length of 300 m pose gripping challenges. The integration of the obstacles into the natural scenery is impressive.
- Snowpark U-Bahn: Snow park action at dawn – travel to massive kickers with up to ten metres of air using the Unterschwarzachbahn. Rails, the down tube and the wall ride are open until 9.30 pm (Sundays until 4.30 pm) thanks to floodlighting.
- Nitro Snowpark: Here we go again to Leogang with rails and boxes waiting for beginners and pros below the Asitzmuldenbahn. The GoPro Bagjump is a one-of-a-kind happening.
New: Ski Alpin Card for three premium ski regions
Perfectly groomed slopes in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn invite you to carving action, with pistes for all experience levels. Thanks to the new ticketing union with the Schmitten in Zell am See and the glacier ski region Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun, you now get to experience three top-notch winter sport regions with one single connection! The Ski Alpin Card makes it’s possible – the amazing ticket union with 408 km of slopes, 121 lifts and year-round operation thanks to glacier development. Ski your heart out!
As a Hotel Astrid guest you’re right next to the valley station of the Kohlmaisbahn – the perfect starting point for cool ski holidays in Saalbach – make your non-binding enquiry now!