Services at the Hotel Astrid
What's included in your stay with us?
We want your holiday with us in the Salzburger Land region to be as relaxing as possible. That is why here at the Hotel Astrid there are lots of little extras included as standard. Scroll down to see all the various facilities and services you can look forward to here with us in the beautiful Glemmtal Valley.
Food, spa & activities
We are offering two boarding options to our guests
Astrid's half board & Astrid's half board light
Included in both options is our healthy and hearty breakfast buffet featuring:
lots of homemade produce
egg dishes freshly made to order
bread baked at the hotel
local delicacies such as butter from the local farm
Sweet and savoury snacks in our bar & lounge area.
Included in Astrid's half board:
Winter: Five-course dinner with salad buffet.
Summer: Four-course dinner with salad buffet.
- Use of spa and sauna area including the "Waldesruh" chillout room
- Outdoor spring, large terrace, heated outdoor pool open in winter (32°C)
- Spa bag in your room with bathrobe, slippers, etc.
- Ski depot at the hotel with locker & boot-dryers for each room at the hotel
- 10% discount on equipment hire at our partner Sport Hagleitner
- Tips on the best hiking in the region from your hosts, Herbert & Astrid
- Mountainbike tips and guided rides with Stefan
- Recommendations for the best huts in the area from Herbert
- JOKER CARD free of charge for all guests giving access to lots of great deals and discounts
- Ride with the Glemm Guides founded by Stefan
- Bikewash area at the hotel
- Bike storage area with CCTV and lockers for each room at the hotel
- Workshop for small bike repairs
- New reception area
- Free wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Underground parking (1 parking space per room, either next to the hotel or at our second parking area 500 metres from the hotel)